Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
Scholarships and grants
1. General scholarships for students studying post-compulsory education (GRAL)
2. Basque Government General Scholarship for University Students (GRAL)
3. Grants for university students from affiliated centres (ACA)
4. ESIMar study grants programme
ESIMar issues the call for application for study and grants for the 2020-2021 academic year. The programme is addressed to third and fourth-year students al Mar Nursing School who are registered in the official Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing course, have studied at ESIMar for a least one academic year, have a good academic record, and are in one if the following circumstances:
- Household income below threshold 5 as established in the call for applications for ESIMar study grants in 2019
- Economic difficulties brought about by a situation occurring during the final term of 2019 and during 2020 that seriously affects the household economy.
The amount of the grant will cover part of the cost of the registered credits in the established order of priority and as the Commission sees fit, considering the number of applications received and the limited funds available.
In order to establish the order of priority among those applications that fulfil the requirements, the following criteria will be taken into account:
- Economic situation of the student's household
- Student's academic record
- Written statement by the student
- Report by the student's tutor
Fulfilment of the conditions and requirements set forth in the call for applications does not necessarily imply the awarding of a grant, which is subject to the available budget.
- Consult the terms of the call for applicattions for ESIMar study grants. 2020-2021 academic year.
- Period for submitting applicattions: 1 to 18 September 2020.
- Applicattions for the ESIMar study programme must be submitted at the ESIMar office accompanied by the supporting documentation.