Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
Scholarships and grants
1. General scholarships for students studying post-compulsory education (GRAL)
2. Basque Government General Scholarship for University Students (GRAL)
3. Grants for university students from affiliated centres (ACA)
4. ESIMar study grants programme
ESIMar issues the call for application for study and grants for the 2022-2023 academic year. The programme is addressed to:
Third and fourth-year students al Mar Nursing School who are registered in the official Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing course, have studied at ESIMar for a least one academic year, have a good academic record, and are in one if the following circumstances:
- Household income below threshold 5 as established in the call for applications for ESIMar study grants in 2021
- Economic difficulties brought about by a situation occurring during the final term of 2021 and during 2022 that seriously affects the household economy.
Undergraduate students enrolled at any year of ESIMar's Nursing School BS in Nursing degree who hold an accredited long-term medical leave (longer than 3 months) during the 2021-2022 academic year, and can prove it has prevented them from performing and pass the entire course and number of required credits of one or more subjects. In these cases, the aid will be attached to the number of credits that have not been able to be enrolled in.
Master's and postgraduate programmes are excluded, as well as continuing training carried out entirely at ESIMar-UPF or in partnership with different institutions.
The amount of the grant will cover part of the cost of the registered credits in the established order of priority and as the Commission sees fit, considering the number of applications received and the limited funds available.
In order to establish the order of priority among those applications that fulfil the requirements, the following criteria will be taken into account:
- Economic situation of the student's household
- Student's academic record
- Written statement by the student
- Report by the student's tutor
Fulfilment of the conditions and requirements set forth in the call for applications does not necessarily imply the awarding of a grant, which is subject to the available budget.
- Consult the terms of the call for applicattions for ESIMar study grants. 2022-2023 academic year.
- Period for submitting applicattions: 1 to 27 September 2022.
- The application for the ESIMar's scholarship program will have to be submitted electronically along with the supporting documentation, through a task created in the "Secretary of Grau" section of the school's Moodle.
Information on public scholarships
The Escola Superior d'Infermeria del Mar is a center affiliated to the Universitat Pompeu Fabra. ESIMar's students are not eligible for specific UPF scholarships, but the university offers in the website which public grants they are eligible for.