Master's Degree in Nursing Applied to Anaesthetics, Recovery and Pain Management (MIA-ARID)
To earn the master's degree:
- Students must successfully complete a total of 60 ECTS credits.
- Students must attend at least 80% of the theory classes and 100% of the workshops to earn the degree.
- The master's degree final project (TFM) must be submitted in writing and defended orally before an assessment committee.
Students must have a basic grasp of English in order to work with papers during the research module.
The programme is made up of 5 thematic blocks consisting of 28 theory modules, 8 practical workshops, a master's degree final research project, CCR-accredited certification in advanced life support, and a practicum in several areas: surgery unit, resuscitation, endoscopy/HMD service, pain management clinic.
|Class hours:||24 weeks||29 ECTS credits|
|Practicum:||6 weeks||15 ECTS credits|
|Master's degree final project:||10 ECTS credits|
|Workshops:||3 days||3 ECTS credits|
|ALS+PILS (Advanced Life Support + Paediatric Intermediate Life Support)||4 days||3 ECTS credits|
|Total||60 ECTS credits|
- Attendance of 80% of the classes.
- Attendance of 100% of the workshops.
- Attendance of 100% of the practicum.
- Examen de coneixements de cada mòdul.
- Knowledge test for each module.
- Self-assessment of attitudes, skills and active online participation by subject.
- Rubric-based assessment of the practicum.
- Rubric-based assessment of the master's degree final project.