Esther Insa Calderón
Director - Head of Management and Development -Coordination of simulation
Nurse and Anthropologist. PhD in Social and Cultural Anthropology from University of Barcelona. Coordinator of the research group on Social Determinants and Health Education (SDHEd-IMIM). She has been a Visiting Schoolar in the Department of Sociocultural Anthropology at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA). She is the President of the Nursing and Society Foundation.
She has coordinated a Simulation Center at Barcelona, and she keeps working on teaching innovation in Higher Education Institutions.
|Esther Insa Calderón||93 248 39 58|
- PhD in Advances Studies in Social Anthropology. (University of Barcelona)
- Master's Degree in Business Administration and Management (UPF Barcelona School of Management, center affiliated to Pompeu Fabra University)
- Master's degree in Anthropology and Ethnography (University of Barcelona)
- Diploma in Nursing Services Management (EADA Business School of Barcelona
- Licensed in Social and Cultural Anthropology (University of Barcelona)
- Graduate in Nursing Studies (Sant Joan de Déu Nursing School)
Role at ESIMar-UPF
- Head of Management and Development
- Coordination of simulation