Bachelor of Science in Nursing
For the Escuela Superior de Enfermería de Mar, the education of future health professionals means our contribution to the health and well-being of our community. This is the reason why we support a superior quality higher education based on values like respect, responsibility, and effort. Our last goal is to educate not only these professionals, but also responsible citizens who are committed with social values both local and global.
Relevant Information Summary
|Title||Graduate in Nursing by Universitat Pompeu Fabra|
|Credits and lenght||
240 ECTS credits- 4 academic years64 ECTS basic courses; 66 ECTS mandatory courses; 20 elected ECTS; 80 ECTS internship in hospitals; 10 ECTS final project
|Language||Catalan and Spanish|
|Clinical practices||Throughout the four academic years|
|Study abroad||Mobility and bilateral agreement programs with different national, European, and Latin American universities|
|Cut-off grade PAU/CFGS (2020-21 year)||9.138|
PAU, CFGS, Graduate. Older than 25, 40, and 45 años. Transfers (30 ECTS credits)
|Pre-registration||Code nº 41.021|
ESIMar's BS in Nursing has been designed to educate high qualified health professionals to practice nursing and offer the best medical care for prevention, promotion and restoration of health in communities, as well as offering support on healing processing for patients and their families.
You can check our learning objectives in the following link:
Nursing Studies prepare graduates to develop their professional activity in different areas of the Health field, offering a broad range of possibilities for careers and professional development.
The acquire skills qualify our graduates to fulfill the health needs of society, providing medical care for people of all ages, both healthy and ill, in the different medical contexts:
- Health: Nurses can practice in Primary Care, Hospital Care, and Public Health fields. Risk prevention services. Health emergencies, and transportation.
- Research and innovation: Research groups. Doctoral dissertations. Scientific Nursing Societies.
- Teaching: Teaching in higher education (BS in Nursing). Vocational training. Professional Continuous learning. Teaching training. Health education for patients.
- Management: Professionals with experience and specific training can work as managers in different institutions with Nursing practising. Primary care centers, hospitals, universities...
You can check our faculty and staff directory here:
- Academic Head
Ariadna Graells Sans
- 1st year Coordinator
Susana Sánchez Quinto
- 2nd year Coordinator
Lourdes Mestres Camps
- 3rd year Coordinator
Olga Rodrigo Pedrosa
- 4th year Coordinator
Alícia Lluva Castaño
- Simulation Coordinator
Álvaro Clemente Vivancos
- Internship Coordinator
Alícia Lluva Castaño
- Advisin Coordinator
Amàlia Sillero Sillero
- Final project Coordinators
Lluís González de Paz / Amàlia Sillero Sillero