Mireia Julià Pérez
Researcher and professor - Master's and Doctorate Coordinator
|I am a biologist, embryologist and Doctor Cum Laude in Biomedicine specialized in Epidemiology and Public Health from the Pompeu Fabra University. I have previously worked as a researcher at the Social Inequalities Research Group (GREDS) of Pompeu Fabra University in the field of social inequalities in health and the impact of precarious employment and informality on health, participating in different research projects, both national and international. I have also taught in different undergraduate and masters degrees.
Currently at Esimar-UPF I am the Master's and Doctorate Coordinator, and I also teach at the Nursing bachelor's and master's degrees, in addition to continuing with my research.
Teamwork, sincerity, and responsibility are the main values that motivate me to do my job. I believe that the link between research and teaching is very important in order to have a global and multidisciplinary vision and thus be able to contribute to improving the world.
|Mireia Julià Pérez||93 248 39 65|
|Researcher and professor –
Master's and Doctorate Coordinator
- AQU accreditation - Lector
- PhD in Biomedicine - Epidemiology and Public Health- (Universitat Pompeu Fabra)
- Master in Occupational Health (Universitat Pompeu Fabra)
- Master in Biotechnology of Assisted Human Reproduction (Universitat de València)
- B.S. Bachelor degree in Biology. Human Biology track speciality (Universitat de Barcelona).
Role at ESIMar-UPF
- Master's and Doctorate Coordinator
- Occupational Health
- Final project
- Advising Action Plan
- Research applied to Nursing in School I & II (MISE)
- Master’s Degree Thesis (MISE)