Master’s Degree in Nursing Applied to Anaesthetics, Recovery, and Pain Management
The professional practices are carried out in centers where there is a presence of anesthesia and sleep nurses who supervise the interns.
There are 14 centers with different shifts to adapt to the needs / priorities of the students and that they can be combined with their working life.
The objective is for the student to make as much inference as possible as an anesthetic nurse, applying all the learned knowledge, attitudes, and skills.
The internships last 7 weeks:
- 4 within the surgical area.
- 2 in recovery units, PACU, critical units.
- 1 outside the surgical area: pain unit, preanesthetic consultation, endoscopies, CT, MRI, etc.
The clinical practices are compulsory, cannot be validated, and are not paid. It is possible to carry them out nationwide, as long as the corresponding bilateral agreement is established with the requested center.
- CENTRE HOSPITALIER PERPIGNAN
- CLINICA DEL REMEI
- CLINICA PLANES. HYPNOS
- FUNDACIÓ HOSPITAL SANT JOAN DE DEU DE MARTORELL
- FUNDACIÓ SALUT EMPORDÀ
- HOSPITAL DE LA SANTA CREU I SANT PAU
- HOSPITAL DELFOS
- HOSPITAL DEL MAR
- HOSPITAL DEL MAR - CENTRE ESPERANÇA
- HOSPITAL DEXEUS
- HOSPITAL GENERAL DE CATALUNYA
- HOSPITAL GENERAL DE CATALUNYA (HYPNOS)
- HOSPITAL GENERAL DE GRANOLLERS
- HOSPITAL MUNICIPAL DE BADALONA
- HOSPITAL QUIRON DE BARCELONA
- HOSPITAL TEKNON. ANESTALIA
- HOSPITAL UNIVERSITARI SAGRAT COR
- PIUS HOSPITAL DE VALLS