University Master's Degree in School Nursing and Health
Hold a BS in Nursing.
If your diploma is not a Spanish you, we will require:
- Official document certifying the homologation of the studies or the equivalence of the higher degree.
- In the case of not having the final homologation, an individual assessment will be required by the university management, once the following documentation has been submitte
- Certified copy of DNI / passport / NIE
- Certified copy of the diploma or certification accrediting its issuance
- Certified copy of the transcripts
- The interested party may be required to provide further information if necessary to assess the equivalence of the degree presented, compared to those required to access the master's degree studies.
- In no case will the admissions to the program under this way imply the direct certification of the foreign degree of the person concerned, nor any recognition other than to pursue the requested studies.
The Masters Commission will select the interested parties according to:
- Professional experience
- Interview with the master's degree coordinator
Ordinary pre-registration deadline: until June 23th
Special pre-registration deadline: from July 4th until August 31th
Pre-registration process and fee: it is required to complete the ONLINE form (with the payment of € 200 as a place reservation, these € 200 will be deducted from the final tuition if registration is formalized).
From June 27th to July 1st , we will host interviews with the program coordinator.
Admission will be notified by email after July 5th
From September 5th to 8th , we will host interviews with the program coordinator.
Admission will be notified by email after September 9th
Registration: (made from Secretaria and sent via e-mail to the student)
Regular: from July 11th to 15th
Special: from September 13th to 15th
- Pre-registration payment receipt
- DNI (both sides)
- Curriculum Vitae
- BSN Diploma
- Academic certificate with final grade average (GPA)
- 1 passport size photograph
- Health card
- Bank information
- Certificate of sexual offenses
Tuition: tuition is € 3800 + fees, split into two installments. (Price of registration and processing fee, and title issuance not included)::
1.º payment: (50% of the registration fee) during the 72 hours following the date stated on the registration.
2nd payment: (50% of the registration fee) by debiting the bank account indicated during the first week of November.
Discounts applicable to tuition*
- Partner institutions in Master's practical placements - 7% off****
- ESIMar's partner institutions - 5% off**
IMPORTANT: To benefit from these discounts a 200 euros pre-registration payment is required before July 30, 2022. Likewise, a proof of belonging to the partner institution is required to be sent to the email address email@example.com
*Discounts applicable only to the registration price, excluding administrative fees.
** Institution subject to verification.