Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Basic Outcomes and Skills (Real Decreto 1393/2007):
- CB 1. Students are able to understand and achieve knowledge in a field based on general secondary education, and find themselves in a level that, despite leaning on advanced textbooks, includes some other aspects that involve knowledge that belong to cutting-edge fields in their area;
- CB2. Students are able to apply their knowledge to their work and vocation in professional manners, and own skills provable through argument's development and defence and problem solving within their area of study;
- CB3. Students have the ability to collect and interpret relevant data (usually within their area of study) in order to express opinions that include a reflection on relevant topics of social, scientific, or ethical nature;
- CB4. Students can transmit information, ideas, problems, and solutions to both specialized and not specialized audiences;
- CB5.Students have developed those learning activities that are necessary to start new studies with a higher degree of autonomy.
3.2 General Outcomes and Skills (ORDEN CIN/2134/2008)
- CG1. Being able to, in the nursing field, provide professional and technical medical care, suitable for the health needs of the people they support, according to the status of scientific knowledge development of the moment, as well as with the security and quality levels established in the applicable legal and deontological rules.
- CG2. Planning and offering nursing care to people, family, or groups, focused on health suitable results and assessing their impact through clinical and aid practice guides that describe the diagnosis, treatment, or caring processes for a health problem.
- CG3. Knowing and applying the Nursing bases and theoretical and methodological principles.
- CG4. Understanding people's interactive behaviour in relation to their gender, group, or community, within their social and multicultural context.
- CG5. Designing caring systems addressed to people, family, or groups, assessing their impact and establishing appropriate modifications.
- CG6. Basing Nursing interventions in scientific evidence and the available resources.
- CG7. Unprejudiced understanding of people, considering their physical, social, and psychological features for independent and autonomous individuales, ensuring respect for their opinion, beliefs, and values, and guaranteeing their right to privacy through confidentiality and professional secrecy.
- CG8. Promoting and respecting the right of participation, information, autonomy, and informed consent for attended people's decision making, according to their way to live their health-illness process.
- CG9. Encouraging health ways of like, self-caring, and supporting therapeutic and preventive behaviors.
- CG10. Protection people, family, and group's well-being and health, guaranteeing their safety.
- CG11. Establishing effective communication with patients, family, social groups, and colleagues, promoting education for health.
- CG12. Knowing the Spanish Nursing ethical and deontological code, understanding the ethical implications of health in a worldwide progressing context.
- CG13. Knowing the principles of Public Health funding, and appropriately using the available resources.
- CG14. Establishing assessing mechanisms, considering scientific-technical and quality aspects.
- CG15. Working with a professional team as the basic unit to structure in a mono, multi, or interdisciplinary way the different professionals and staff from aid organizations.
- CG16. Knowing the health information systems.
- CG17. Performing Nursing care basing on holistic attention to health, including multi-professional cooperation, process integration, and aid continuity.
- CG18. Knowing the strategies to adopt comfort and symptom attention measures, focused on patients and their families, in palliative care performing, that contribute to soothe the situation for terminally-ill people.
- CG 19. Owning autonomy and critical capacity for the use of ITC
- CT1. Developing the ability to evaluate unequalities related to gender and sex, in order to design solution (Gender perspective AQU-Catalunya)