SDHEd - Research lines
The group has two main lines of research:
- 1.- Social determinants and health inequalities:
- Social determinants in health are the conditions in which people are born, grow, live, work, and age, and are the result of the unequal distribution of money, power and resources, arousing inequalities in health.
- The current lines of research in this area are in job insecurity, gender and health, and migration.
- 2.- Innovation in health education:
- Educational activity and learning facilitation is one of the pillars of the group, with a clear intention of transferring knowledge to the BS in Nursing, master's degrees and postgraduate degrees, continuing education of professionals and users/families.
- Research lines in this area are school health, new teaching methodologies and learning personalization.